6.000 – 10.000 PLN + VAT (B2B)
Do you like this offer?
Join us 😉
Your daily duties:
- Design test strategies and prepare both manual and automated testing
- Prepare software testing documentation and reports including key metrics
- Choose and implement QA tools to increase process effectiveness (e.g. Cypress)
- Identify bugs and suggest actions for improvements
- Work closely with our Developers and Project Managers
- Follow and keep in line with best testing practices
- Practical work experience in software quality assurance and testing
- Ability to write test scenarios
- Strong knowledge of architectures and API mechanisms based on HTTP / REST
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Great debugging skills
- Very good command of English (B2) and Polish language
- Proactivity and commitment
- Practical knowledge of web technologies/databases/virtual server environments
- ISTQB® certificate
- Experience with JIRA and Cypress
- Knowledge of testing tools eg.: Selenium / RESTful testing frameworks / JMeter / SoapUI / Postman / BrowserStack / Docker
- Basic knowledge of programming
Are you ready for #IT?
Just apply and start your new career path with us 🙂
Do you like this offer?
Join us 😉
Your self-development is the key
We know how important it is to expand your knowledge and develop new competencies. In our team, we build a culture of self-development by providing many opportunities to improve your skills.
We also offer
Flexible form of employment
- An employment contract or B2B – the choice is yours
- In cases of self-employment, we guarantee 24 days of paid vacation
Remote work with #nolimit
- You can work remotely with #nolimit
- You decide for yourself when you start working (core hours from 10am to 3pm)
- Your comfort matters
- We take care of your health!
- Join our free medical care package (Luxmed)
- Salary adapted to your experience and skills
- We organize half-yearly #Appraisals to boost your career development
Group life insurance
- We offer life insurance for you and your partner
Professional equipment and accessories
- We provide all equipment needed
- The list of accessories is updated every day!
#levelUp your English
- Free English lessons with a native speaker
- We care about your ease of communication with an international team
- We value team commitment and longevity
- We celebrate every 3-year and 5-year collaboration by organizing a Jubilee event
Be activities with Multisport
- We co-finance a Multisport card
- Join our tournaments and team games
- We nurture our relationships and #teamSpirit
- We always help each other and we share our feedback freely
- We prioritize regular team-building integrations
- Our cozy kitchen is a perfect place to relax and chit-chat
- Full office comfort package – table football, quick FIFA match on PS, fresh fruit, company library and more...
- Our office is located in the heart of Wroclaw!
- Your pet can’t live without you? Take him to the office! It’s no problem for us.
We’re always adding more!
How does the recruitment process look like?
Short phone call
Why do we stand out?
Real impact on the project
At Studio Software, you can share your ideas and boost your productivity. Although we follow a proven process, you can choose solutions for your projects independently. As a result, you’ll have a real impact on project progress, get a chance to join discussions, and implement your ideas for improvements.
- We’re open to your ideas and different points of view
- Freedom to choose the solution you pick
- Helpful, supportive, and transparent team of experienced developers
We follow coding standards and best practices
We care about the high quality of the solutions we create and use design patterns and proven practices such as code review. At Studio Software, we share knowledge and work as a team to increase the efficiency of our processes, workplace comfort, and customer satisfaction.
- Well-thought-out architecture for business needs
- Proper use of frameworks
- Automatic deployments and work on Docker
Grow with us
We aim to give you the best space to develop your skills and grow your potential. You’ll get a self-development budget to spend on conferences, workshops, or training, and we encourage you to get involved in many different initiatives. Once you’re ready, you can serve as a buddy for our new hires, assist with technical job interviews, and participate in dedicated product workshops for our clients.
- Multiple career growth possibilities
- Open ears for your feedback and ideas
- Opportunities to try something new
Meaningful projects for industry leaders
You’ll grow and expand your skills by developing advanced products for clients all over the world (e.g., in the US, UK, Germany). The largest educational platform for Polish medical students and a pioneering US application to support thousands of people struggling with life difficulties are only two examples of our diverse projects.
- Cooperate with partners all over the world
- Create innovative products for market leaders
- Use the latest and proven technologies
A great team that supports and inspires
Our team includes passionate individuals who are always eager to help and share knowledge. We value a great work atmosphere and strive for constant growth. Also, we don’t forget about team building! Expect various staff events, regular company meetings, and a well-structured onboarding process.
- Integrations and company events
- Teamwork and team spirit = our culture
- Step-by-step onboarding for newcomers
Remote work, flexible work hours, a partnership approach to cooperation, and trust are all parts of our culture. We constantly work to improve our organization, modernize our core processes, and implement new ideas to create the best workplace for all of us.
- Work remotely, from the office, or choose a hybrid model
- A transparent partnership where your feedback is welcome
- Open-minded colleagues