6.000 – 10.000 PLN + VAT (B2B)
Join our team and develop your IT career in our software house in Wroclaw.
We are looking for people keen on technology and passionate about programming. If you have a creative mindset and challenges attract you, then join us!
Learning is a natural part of our workday. You will get an exciting opportunity to develop modern web applications and shape your skills with team’s support. At Studio Software, we work with the newest technologies and follow best programming practices. Our team is a collaboration of fun & focus at work.
Join our studio full of positive atmosphere, IT professionals and skilled individuals. Join Studio Software!
Your daily duties:
- Design test strategies and prepare both manual and automated testing
- Prepare software testing documentation and reports including key metrics
- Choose and implement QA tools to increase process effectiveness (e.g. Cypress)
- Identify bugs and suggest actions for improvements
- Work closely with our Developers and Project Managers
- Follow and keep in line with best testing practices
- Practical work experience in software quality assurance and testing
- Ability to write test scenarios
- Strong knowledge of architectures and API mechanisms based on HTTP / REST
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Great debugging skills
- Very good command of English (B2) and Polish language
- Proactivity and commitment
- Practical knowledge of web technologies/databases/virtual server environments
- ISTQB® certificate
- Experience with JIRA and Cypress
- Knowledge of testing tools eg.: Selenium / RESTful testing frameworks / JMeter / SoapUI / Postman / BrowserStack / Docker
- Basic knowledge of programming
Are you ready for #IT?
Just apply and start your new career path with us 🙂