IT Project Manager
8.000 ‐ 13.000 PLN + VAT (B2B)
Are you keen on technology and passionate about managing IT projects? If you have a creative mindset and challenges attract you, then join us!
We’re looking for an IT Project Manager to join our team and to take care of various projects. If delivering projects on time with desired results satisfies you - we are looking for you! Work with us on multiple projects, lead and coordinate internal teams, be the main point of contact with our stakeholders. Moreover, don't hesitate to share with us your knowledge about Agile best practices and implement them within our team! 🙂
Join our studio full of a positive atmosphere, IT professionals and skilled individuals. Join Studio Software!
Do you like this offer?
Join us 😉
Your daily duties:
- Identifying and defining project requirements and its scope,
- Launching and closing projects,
- Being responsible for project planning with a major focus on time and financial estimations,
- Taking care of processes: planning sprints, backlog refinement, daily, etc.,
- Solving and escalating problems that may arise,
- Being responsible for communication with both: team members and clients,
- Monitoring and analyzing project budget, reporting work progress.
- 2+ years of commercial experience in coordinating IT projects,
- Understanding of the software development process,
- Experience in Agile methodology (SCRUM, Kanban),
- Very good command of English (min. B2 level),
- Knowledge of technical terms, which allows you to communicate efficiently with the team and the client,
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- PSM I / AgilePM / PMP Certification
Are you ready for #IT?
Do you like this offer?
Join us 😉
Your self-development is the key
We know how important it is to expand your knowledge and develop new competencies. In our team, we build a culture of self-development by providing many opportunities to improve your skills.
We also offer
Flexible form of employment
- An employment contract or B2B – the choice is yours
- In cases of self-employment, we guarantee 24 days of paid vacation
Remote work with #nolimit
- You can work remotely with #nolimit
- You decide for yourself when you start working (core hours from 10am to 3pm)
- Your comfort matters
- We take care of your health!
- Join our free medical care package (Luxmed)
- Salary adapted to your experience and skills
- We organize half-yearly #Appraisals to boost your career development
Group life insurance
- We offer life insurance for you and your partner
Professional equipment and accessories
- We provide all equipment needed
- The list of accessories is updated every day!
#levelUp your English
- Free English lessons with a native speaker
- We care about your ease of communication with an international team
- We value team commitment and longevity
- We celebrate every 3-year and 5-year collaboration by organizing a Jubilee event
Be activities with Multisport
- We co-finance a Multisport card
- Join our tournaments and team games
- We nurture our relationships and #teamSpirit
- We always help each other and we share our feedback freely
- We prioritize regular team-building integrations
- Our cozy kitchen is a perfect place to relax and chit-chat
- Full office comfort package – table football, quick FIFA match on PS, fresh fruit, company library and more...
- Our office is located in the heart of Wroclaw!
- Your pet can’t live without you? Take him to the office! It’s no problem for us.