IT Project Manager
8 000 ‐ 13 000 PLN + VAT (B2B)
Join our team and develop your IT career in our software house in Wroclaw.
Are you keen on technology and passionate about programming? If you have a creative mindset and challenges attract you, then join us!
We’re looking for an IT Project Manager to join our team and to take care of various projects. If delivering projects on time with desired results satisfies you – we are looking for you! Work with us on multiple projects, lead and coordinate internal teams, be the main point of contact with our stakeholders. Moreover, don’t hesitate to share with us your knowledge about Agile best practices and implement them within our team! 🙂
Join our studio full of a positive atmosphere, IT professionals and skilled individuals. Join Studio Software!
Your daily duties:
- Identifying and defining project requirements and its scope,
- Launching and closing projects,
- Being responsible for project planning with a major focus on time and financial estimations,
- Taking care of processes: planning sprints, backlog refinement, daily, etc.,
- Solving and escalating problems that may arise,
- Being responsible for communication with both: team members and clients,
- Monitoring and analyzing project budget, reporting work progress.
- 2+ years of commercial experience in coordinating IT projects,
- Understanding of the software development process,
- Experience in Agile methodology (SCRUM, Kanban),
- Very good command of English (min. B2 level),
- Knowledge of technical terms, which allows you to communicate efficiently with the team and the client,
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- PSM I / AgilePM / PMP Certification
Are you ready for #IT?
Just apply and start your new career path with us 🙂