8.000 – 13.000 PLN + VAT (B2B)
Join our team and develop your IT career in our software house in Wroclaw.
We are looking for people keen on technology and passionate about programming. If you have a creative mindset and challenges attract you, then join us!
At Studio Software, we work with the newest technologies and follow best programming practices. As a Full Stack Developer you will have the opportunity to use your broad #tech skills to deliver both back-end and front-end code.
Join our studio filled with a positive atmosphere, IT professionals and skilled individuals. Join Studio Software!
Do you like this offer?
Join us 😉
Your daily duties:
- Develop web applications & tools to fulfill specific business needs and requirements
- Improve performance and scalability of applications
- Participate in projects in Agile methodology and conform to coding standards including Git workflow
- Implement the backend layers and API
- Cooperate with Project Managers and QAs, as well as international teams
- Forget about Magento, PrestaShop or WordPress stack
- Share ideas & experience with us! It’s more than welcome to hear your voice in discussions on technical and business matters.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of REST API
- Solid experience in backend technologies: Node.js or PHP
- Good knowledge of frontend technologies: React, HTML, Bootstrap/Foundation, CSS3, Sass/Less
- Experience working with MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Good understanding of syntax TypeScript, ES6
- Changing problems into challenges
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving attitude
- Good command of English (min. B2) – don’t be afraid of your skills! 🙂
- Experience with Jira and Linux
- Understanding of Single Sign On, LDAP, Docker, npm, webpack
- Being UX / UI enthusiast
- Using unit tests like JEST, PHPUnit
- Can-do attitude, positive approach and a team player thinking
Are you ready for #IT?
Do you like this offer?
Join us 😉
Your self-development is the key
We know how important it is to expand your knowledge and develop new competencies. In our team, we build a culture of self-development by providing many opportunities to improve your skills.
We also offer
Flexible form of employment
- An employment contract or B2B – the choice is yours
- In cases of self-employment, we guarantee 24 days of paid vacation
Remote work with #nolimit
- You can work remotely with #nolimit
- You decide for yourself when you start working (core hours from 10am to 3pm)
- Your comfort matters
- We take care of your health!
- Join our free medical care package (Luxmed)
- Salary adapted to your experience and skills
- We organize half-yearly #Appraisals to boost your career development
Group life insurance
- We offer life insurance for you and your partner
Professional equipment and accessories
- We provide all equipment needed
- The list of accessories is updated every day!
#levelUp your English
- Free English lessons with a native speaker
- We care about your ease of communication with an international team
- We value team commitment and longevity
- We celebrate every 3-year and 5-year collaboration by organizing a Jubilee event
Be activities with Multisport
- We co-finance a Multisport card
- Join our tournaments and team games
- We nurture our relationships and #teamSpirit
- We always help each other and we share our feedback freely
- We prioritize regular team-building integrations
- Our cozy kitchen is a perfect place to relax and chit-chat
- Full office comfort package – table football, quick FIFA match on PS, fresh fruit, company library and more...
- Our office is located in the heart of Wroclaw!
- Your pet can’t live without you? Take him to the office! It’s no problem for us.