8.000 – 13.000 PLN + VAT (B2B)
Join our team and develop your IT career in our software house in Wroclaw.
We are looking for people keen on technology and passionate about programming. If you have a creative mindset and challenges attract you, then join us!
Learning is a natural part of our workday. You will get an exciting opportunity to develop modern web applications and shape your skills with team’s support. At Studio Software, we work with the newest technologies and follow best programming practices. Our team is a collaboration of fun & focus at work.
Join our studio full of positive atmosphere, IT professionals and skilled individuals. Join Studio Software!
Your daily duties:
- Development of web applications to fulfill specific business needs and requirements (Microservices, Docker, AWS)
- Taking care of operational and internal environments, backup processes
- Monitoring the operation of servers and services (Grafana, Zabbix, ELK)
- Participate in projects in AGILE methodology and conform to coding standards including git workflow
- Ongoing cooperation with project teams – preparing, configuring new environments for projects
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Very good knowledge of docker, docker-compose, AWS (ECR, ECS, EC2)
- Very good knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of Jenkins (CI/CD)
- Communication in English is a must
- Knowledge of automating with Ansible
- Knowledge of Shell
- Knowledge of backend technologies (Node.js Express, PHP – Symfony, Laravel) and frontend technologies (React)
Are you ready for #IT?
Just apply and start your new career path with us 🙂