11.000 – 15.000 PLN + VAT (B2B)
Join our team and develop your IT career in our software house in Wroclaw.
Are you keen on technology and passionate about databases? If you have a creative mindset and challenges attract you, then join us!
We’re looking for a Database Administrator to join our team and building solutions and infrastructure aiming at solving business problems of our clients.
Join our studio full of positive atmosphere, IT professionals and skilled individuals. Join Studio Software!
Your daily duties:
- Design, build, maintain, and troubleshoot data pipelines and processing systems, using a variety of open-source and closed-source technologies,
- Monitor high server resource query and provide guidelines to optimize problematic queries,
- Handle common database procedures such as scaling, upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, deployment, data archiving, etc.,
- Manage Disaster Recovery solution for databases,
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies to improve the current workflow,
- Planning and implementing AWS database solutions,
- MySQL Database Operational support to tech users,
- Work in multi-functional agile teams to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives.
- At least 2 years of database administration Microsoft SQL server 2014/ 2016 experience and MySQL 5.6 and onwards,
- Strong knowledge of shell scripting,
- Knowledge of technologies: AWS (databases), MySQL, Docker,
- Good attitude with interpersonal skills and able to work closely with different teams in the organisation,
- Appreciation of agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation,
- Good communication skills and knowledge of English language (min. B2).
- Bachelor degree or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent,
- Good client-facing skills: comfortable to interact with clients, deliver presentations, problem-solving mindset.
Are you ready for #IT?
Just apply and start your new career path with us 🙂