IT Business Analyst
10.000 ‐ 14.000 PLN + VAT (B2B)
Who we are looking for?
As a Business Analyst, you will work closely with a team of developers, PMs and clients as the person responsible for creating and describing requirements for web applications. We are looking for true enthusiasts, understanding the business and the IT industry. It is important for us to have relaxed and efficient communication, a development orientation, and maintain Agile principles and values in our daily work.
Every day we care about the high quality of the created solutions. We are guided by the values that we have developed over the past years. We work with clients from different countries (e.g. USA, UK, Germany) – we operate internationally.
We share our ideas, because we care about continuous development and proactivity in action. We do not forget about work-life balance and integration! Regular meetings, events in the office and remotely, as well as a thoughtful and refined onboarding process will allow you to feel our unique atmosphere. Join us!
Do you like this offer?
Join us 😉
Your daily duties:
- Sourcing, validating and comprehensively identifying client business needs
- Conducting all stages of business analysis, including proposing functional solutions and technology solutions in collaboration with Project Managers and the development team
- Monitoring and assisting in task planning and prioritization
- Identify and escalate alert areas that may cause gaps or problems and make recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Verifying the consistency of individual requirements and compliance with the architectural concept of the solution
- Multi-faceted analysis of the collaboration model and delivery of the best solutions to our customers
- Participate in software development projects in various technologies
- Acting as a liaison between the business client and technical teams
Very good knowledge
- Office pack
- G-Suite pack
- At least 3 years of commercial experience as a Business Analyst
- Gathering business requirements and refinement techniques are well-known for you
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Ability to operate with technical terms, allowing efficient communication with the team and the client
- Being familiar with basic process optimization issues
- Highly developed analytical competencies
- Proactive and development-oriented attitude
- Well-developed communication skills and are able to cooperate with the team
- Being skillful in organizing your own work and that of other team members
- English at a minimum B2/C1 level and prioritize
- Experience in working together in an international and multicultural environment
- Knowledge of another foreign language (e.g. German)
Are you ready for #IT?
Do you like this offer?
Join us 😉
Your self-development is the key
We know how important it is to expand your knowledge and develop new competencies. In our team, we build a culture of self-development by providing many opportunities to improve your skills.
We also offer
Flexible form of employment
- An employment contract or B2B – the choice is yours
- In cases of self-employment, we guarantee 24 days of paid vacation
Remote work with #nolimit
- You can work remotely with #nolimit
- You decide for yourself when you start working (core hours from 10am to 3pm)
- Your comfort matters
- We take care of your health!
- Join our free medical care package (Luxmed)
- Salary adapted to your experience and skills
- We organize half-yearly #Appraisals to boost your career development
Group life insurance
- We offer life insurance for you and your partner
Professional equipment and accessories
- We provide all equipment needed
- The list of accessories is updated every day!
#levelUp your English
- Free English lessons with a native speaker
- We care about your ease of communication with an international team
- We value team commitment and longevity
- We celebrate every 3-year and 5-year collaboration by organizing a Jubilee event
Be activities with Multisport
- We co-finance a Multisport card
- Join our tournaments and team games
- We nurture our relationships and #teamSpirit
- We always help each other and we share our feedback freely
- We prioritize regular team-building integrations
- Our cozy kitchen is a perfect place to relax and chit-chat
- Full office comfort package – table football, quick FIFA match on PS, fresh fruit, company library and more...
- Our office is located in the heart of Wroclaw!
- Your pet can’t live without you? Take him to the office! It’s no problem for us.
We’re always adding more!
How does the recruitment process look like?
Short phone call
Why do we stand out?
Real impact on the project
At Studio Software, you can share your ideas and boost your productivity. Although we follow a proven process, you can choose solutions for your projects independently. As a result, you’ll have a real impact on project progress, get a chance to join discussions, and implement your ideas for improvements.
- We’re open to your ideas and different points of view
- Freedom to choose the solution you pick
- Helpful, supportive, and transparent team of experienced developers
We follow coding standards and best practices
We care about the high quality of the solutions we create and use design patterns and proven practices such as code review. At Studio Software, we share knowledge and work as a team to increase the efficiency of our processes, workplace comfort, and customer satisfaction.
- Well-thought-out architecture for business needs
- Proper use of frameworks
- Automatic deployments and work on Docker
Grow with us
We aim to give you the best space to develop your skills and grow your potential. You’ll get a self-development budget to spend on conferences, workshops, or training, and we encourage you to get involved in many different initiatives. Once you’re ready, you can serve as a buddy for our new hires, assist with technical job interviews, and participate in dedicated product workshops for our clients.
- Multiple career growth possibilities
- Open ears for your feedback and ideas
- Opportunities to try something new
Meaningful projects for industry leaders
You’ll grow and expand your skills by developing advanced products for clients all over the world (e.g., in the US, UK, Germany). The largest educational platform for Polish medical students and a pioneering US application to support thousands of people struggling with life difficulties are only two examples of our diverse projects.
- Cooperate with partners all over the world
- Create innovative products for market leaders
- Use the latest and proven technologies
A great team that supports and inspires
Our team includes passionate individuals who are always eager to help and share knowledge. We value a great work atmosphere and strive for constant growth. Also, we don’t forget about team building! Expect various staff events, regular company meetings, and a well-structured onboarding process.
- Integrations and company events
- Teamwork and team spirit = our culture
- Step-by-step onboarding for newcomers
Remote work, flexible work hours, a partnership approach to cooperation, and trust are all parts of our culture. We constantly work to improve our organization, modernize our core processes, and implement new ideas to create the best workplace for all of us.
- Work remotely, from the office, or choose a hybrid model
- A transparent partnership where your feedback is welcome
- Open-minded colleagues