– Jeff Atwood (developer, creator of Stack Overflow)
Table of Contents
Building web servers and developing server-side applications
1. Compatibility with other languages
2. Client-side programming runs in the browser
3. Easy to learn
5. Programming without compilation
6. Task interactivity
AJAX allows us to download and upload data without reloading the entire page dynamically. It’s practically the norm these days. When you go to Facebook, browse your wall loading more posts, and you can write a comment at the same time.
8. Large library base
9. Compatibility with other browsers
At Studio Software, we have built many products using JS. You can see examples of web and mobile applications in our portfolio. If you would like to learn more about whether this technology will work for your project, please contact our engineers. We will be happy to answer your questions and dispel any doubts you may have.